Sip client for ISPhone Australasia Pty Ltd
PLEASE NOTE: Downloading this App will NOT give you access to VOIP phone calls unless you have an account with one of ISPhone's resellers.
This application works on both iphone and IPod Touch.
With this application, user can make cheap VOIP calls when his/her IPhone or IPod Touch is connected to the internet via WIFI.
(1) support SIP calls
(2) support speaker phone
(3) support show voice mail
(4) support multiple ringtone
(5) support DTMF during the call
(6) support G711 and GSM codec, iLibc and G722 codec for iPhone 3GS
(7) support to use alternative RTP port
(8) support stun server
(9) support global outbound proxy
(10) support proxy server for individual account
(11) support mute/hold call
(12) support multiple SIP accounts (able to set one default account for dial out)
(13) support dial from iPhone's address book
(14) support prefix for dialing from iPhone's address book
(15) support dial from recent calls
(16) shortcut to regular cellular network
(17) full VPN support for enterprise customers
(18) support call transfer
(19) Record call conference
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) functionality over their network, such as the use of VoIP telephony over a cellular network, and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. Please check with your service provider before you use SIP call over 3G or Edge network.